NativeWay Tour - do i have time?

newbie01

I want to do the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour. I'm not concerned about getting back in time, I think we'll be okay there, but I see that they pick you up at 9am. Liberty is scheduled to be in at 8am.... is this enough time to get on a tender and to NativeWay??? Am I assuming the times on my itenitary are local times?

Thanks for your help!!

Amy:)

Hi! I've been in contact with Sharon from Native Way with similar concerns. We're off the Miracle, which is scheduled to "dock" at 7 am. We're in the process of booking the exact same tour. I asked her the same question.

I would suggest you contact her directly (there is a link through their web-site) and ask her point blank. She has been really helpful. HTH!

We recently did the same tour and I had the same concerns as you. But don't worry, you will have plenty of time to get back to your ship. Sheldon and Everton(tour guides) took great care of us! We had a fantastic time! You can't go wrong with Nativeway!

I highly recommend this tour BUT

We got off first tender and were on dock at 9:00am . We had to wait for other people to get off there ships. We didn't leave till after 9:30:mad:.

We were assured we would be back by 2:30 last tender 3:30. When we went to Rum point we spoke to the young captain about getting back and he knew nothing about getting back by 2:30. He called back to office and he said he would leave at 2:45 at Rum Point which he did. We get back to shore and they are trying to get us all on the bus and a van( they had 2 buses taking us all there). They were getting the kids to sit on their parents laps. A few of us started getting worried because they seemed to be in no hurry. On the way back there was a traffic jam and our driver( the owner) was on the phone the whole time. Panic set in and we made him pullover and let us all out and we ran for our tenders 3:25 my wife was a wreck. Do not miss this excursion just because of this just be aware. This was the best excursion on the Caymens and we have been thereat least 4 times before. THIS WAS A GREAT TIME. P.S. on Rum Point use a credit card. I bought 4 Mudslides $43 dollars american I gave them $60 and they gave me back Caymen dollars. Best Mudslides

Archived