NCL Spirit Arabian Odyssey Feb 2020

mertziek

Great itinerary on a lovely ship, but that price!

Look outside the box folks, other cruise lines do similar trips, notably MSC. They have repos to Dubai & Durban, we booked Lirica next March ,20 nights,fantastica inside with drinks for about half the price.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Great itinerary on a lovely ship, but that price!

Look outside the box folks, other cruise lines do similar trips, notably MSC. They have repos to Dubai & Durban, we booked Lirica next March ,20 nights,fantastica inside with drinks for about half the price.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

I'm going on the MSC Seaside this November and am very much looking forward to trying them as their prices are very competitive.

That said, I'm booked on the first leg (21 Day Arabian Odyssey) of this particular repositioning cruise because it's hitting a lot of ports I want to go to (some in the Med and some in the Middle East) and goes through the Suez canal.

People looking to see more of the Dubai, Oman area with some India thrown in should definitely check out the MSC Lirica cruise you mention as that's a bit different from the ports that the NCL repo cruises are offering.

I booked the third leg - Cape Town to Singapore on Tuesday. I never thought I would make it to any of those places!

If only I could afford the full repositioning..................

And if only I could take the 81 days off from work to do it as well!

I booked the third leg - Cape Town to Singapore on Tuesday. I never thought I would make it to any of those places!

If only I could afford the full repositioning..................

The same for us! And the price is one thing but taking that much time away from home is another. It would be a wonderful 84 days but, alas, we have to be satisfied with the 21 day out of Civitavecchia. :(

I’ve spent more time researching this cruise when I should be researching the ones I have coming up first. But this will certainly be an adventure for all of us no matter which leg we are on.

Same for us. We have 2 cruises booked before this one but we are really looking forward to these ports. We are on the first leg and excited to get to Athens, Israel and Jordan with a return visit for us to Egypt and Turkey (can’t wait to get to Ephesus again) and through the Suez Canal. The Oman and UAE ports are a bonus. Pretty much covers everything we wanted to see.

• 2 weeks later...
Balcony mid ship with UBP and dining pkgs as choices and the total for the entire 81 day voyage is only $41,619.00 including the daily service charge. Will just have to hope for the best on airfares.

If you booked the first leg of this repositioning, come to our Roll Call here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2674937

Join in our discussion.