Coke products

scrapycruiser

We were on the Bkway last yr. My hubby drinks rum & coke, not rum & pepsi. So when we stopped at port, he took back a few cokes, gave them to our Haven bartender who stored them for his next rum & coke. Love the Haven! Great bartenders.

We were on the Bkway last yr. My hubby drinks rum & coke, not rum & pepsi. So when we stopped at port, he took back a few cokes, gave them to our Haven bartender who stored them for his next rum & coke. Love the Haven! Great bartenders.

Bingo! The liquid check when you get back on the ship from port is usually very lax.

My last post explaining that was deleted for some reason.

I also enjoy a refreshing, cold Coca-Cola. But if I go a month where one is not conveniently available, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

I prefer coke products to pepsi, but I don't care enough about it to worry about bringing my own soda on vacation. At the end of the day, it's a sugary beverage. I was able to go the 7 days without drinking any cola products.

I understand that people care about things they enjoy, but I can't imaging caring this much about a beverage.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee, juice is ok once in a while. Water is fine but don't like it with food. My drink of choice is Diet Coke. Just like some people drink beer, wine or cocktails I drink Diet Coke. I can't imagine caring so much about any alcoholic beverage but I bet if there was no alcohol on cruises people would never cruise ;)