Dream hairdryer in the gym?...and more

redhotpepper

My hubby, my best friend and I are on the 1/21 Dream. We will all be sharing a room (either everyone will think my husband has gone around the bend or he's the luckiest guy on the ship;)).

My friend thought it would just be easier if she went and worked out and showered at the gym. There are showers at the gym, aren't there? And she's trying to decide whether she needs to bring her hair dryer so are there hair dryers in the gym?

Also, we are on International deck in one of the very most forward cabins that face the front of the ship. How are those cabins? I can't seem to find a picture of the view out the window? How obstructed by the railing are they? Can you see the ocean if you're in the sitting area?

Thanks!

Annie

I can't answer your gym questions, that's one place I always avoid while cruising.

As for the balcony view, there's a photo you can look at here.

Just surf to the page, it'll be the photo of the second stateroom down.

There appears to be a wrought iron fence, which you should be able to look through.

Just came off the dream 12/31 cruise. We had C class on Atlantic deck. On International Deck (9) you will have an unobstructed oceanview there is no railing as there is not a promenade outside your rooms! On Atlantic (6) we enjoyed the view while sitting in our suite.

Can't answer about the hairdryer - can't hurt to take one though.

Hope this helps!

Sue

Archived