Mobility/Special Needs Uber drop off spot & line info at Port Canaveral info?

Produce123

hello there, can anyone pass on info today to where to set Uber drop off spot for those with mobility issues? And is the special needs lineup just beside the lineups for what I guess are the two ther lineups (regular and fttf/Platinum lines)? Thanks.

I can't speak about Port Canaveral specifically because the last time I cruised from there I didn't need to use the services of Special Needs, but I can give you an overview for any port.

The Uber will drop you at the same place that everyone gets dropped off. Porters will take your luggage at the drop spot. Then you go to the entrance and someone just inside the door will direct you to the Special Needs line or call someone over to assist you if necessary.

It's very easy. I can't remember if I have to get off my scooter to go through security (I do at the airport) but it is not a stressful experience at all. If the person needing Special Assist is in a manual wheelchair, someone will be assigned to push it up the ramp and onto the ship for you.

jj

I can't speak about Port Canaveral specifically because the last time I cruised from there I didn't need to use the services of Special Needs, but I can give you an overview for any port.

The Uber will drop you at the same place that everyone gets dropped off. Porters will take your luggage at the drop spot. Then you go to the entrance and someone just inside the door will direct you to the Special Needs line or call someone over to assist you if necessary.

It's very easy. I can't remember if I have to get off my scooter to go through security (I do at the airport) but it is not a stressful experience at all. If the person needing Special Assist is in a manual wheelchair, someone will be assigned to push it up the ramp and onto the ship for you.

jj

Thanks for the info and help!