Docking Ports in Asia

harfield

Does anybody know the Web site to search for where your cruise ships docks. We are cruising Asia in Feb/March 2019 on the Sapphire Princess and visit Phuket and tendering. Just want to find out if its in the main port which is a long way out or in Patong Beach. Being we are tendering I am assuming it will be in the Patong Beach. I have seen a web site which allows you to see where ships are actually docking, Thanks

Thanks for this but this does not tell me where about the ships dock in certain places. I have seen and used the web site before that allow you to see exactly where ships dock and designated times just can’t remeber the web site. Thanks

usually you can find that kind of information by searching the port authority for the ports.

For Phuket, i found the port website here: http://cntr.ctic.co.th/index.php . They have a vessel schedule page that list the ships in port that appears to be updated monthly. as you cruises gets closer, the ship might be there

An excellent website for satellite shot of the ports is sea scanner.com

Use filter to specify Asia, sapphire princess and the list of the Asia cruises will show up.

Click on the 20 days cruise from/to Singapore. All the 20 days itinerary will be displayed.

Click on any specific port will show satellite shot.

BTW, I will be on that cruise as well for 20 days until 10 March.

Hope you find what you are looking for.