question for scubagirrl re Blue laggoon Dolphins

Broch

Just wondering what the up to date info is on the Dolphin Encounter programmes. I have e - mailed Dolphin Encounters and as yet I have not received any replies. I believe other posters have e mailed as well without reply.

You may want to give them a call. Not sure what's going on there. Atlantis is opening a new encounter soon, which will probably impact the one on Blue Lagoon Island. They may be cautious about take reservations too far in advance.

(242) 363-1003 (8:00am to 5:00pm EST)

Thanks scubagirrl for your reply. I have actually booked through our cruise ship for first week of May. I would call them but I am in Scotland, so I would like to see a response from my e mail first. I have emailed them again as I have not received a reply to my last one yet.

I have to day received the following reply to my e mail from Dolphin Encounters.

Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:00:03 -0500From:"Info Account" <Info.Account@dolphinencounters.com> abook_rdex_1.gifView Contact Details

Hi Ally

Thank you for choosing our Dolphin Program, with regards to our programs in the month of April we are

presently still doing our programs and will still be doing them in the future, there is presently no threat of

closure of our program or our Company.

Best regards

Bernadette Williams

That is good news and I just sent them an email myself to the above address as I have not recieved a reply from my original email.

I wanted to spend the entire day at Blue Lagoon after the dolphin experience, but now that the island is closed? the only thing to do there is the dolphin experience. I am setting this up for 10 friends traveling with us next month

Hi Betty. It did take a few days for me to get a reply from Dolphin Encounters. In fact I had to send them a copy e mail expressing my concern that they had not replied, thinking failure to get a reply may be due to the fact that they were closed. As you can see above I booked through the cruise ship because they provide land transport there and back. I hope you get your party booked and if possible it would be good to hear how you get on next month.:) Have a lovely trip

Archived