Rhapsody tendering in Kotor advice needed.

Cat4158

Hi. We will be arriving in Kotor on Rhapsody in October. Just wondering if anyone has recent experience of the tendering process and how long it takes to get off the ship.

Thanks in anticipation

Did it last Oct, pretty quick with several tenders. If near end of month check daylight savings time. It is earlier there.

I was just on the Rhapsody at the beginning of August. I did my excursion through Royal so I can only speak for my experience with the tender process in that regards. We had to meet in the show lounge at 6:45 a.m. When they were ready for my excursion group, they called us and walked us down to the floor we needed to get the tender. We swiped our cards and boarded the tender. It didn't take long before the tender was full and we were on our way. So If you are doing an excursion through Royal it was easy. I don't have experience with what it was like for those who didn't do their excursion through Royal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did it about ten days ago. No lines whatsoever and no tickets. I got off close to eight, I could have been off earlier if I had attempted it. Make sure to wake up early and take pictures coming in the Bay of Kotor, it is one of the most beautiful sail ins that I have ever experienced.

I also did a private tour with Milo. I could not recommend him more highly!!!! It was the best day of my cruise.

Thanks everyone for your advice. Our cruise in October Rhapsody doesn't arrive until 13.00 so I'm guessing there won't be any early bird opportunities to get off. I'm hoping we'll be onshore by 14.30 for a tour I've organised.