Conquest - cabin decor?

TXRed

The cabins should look a lot like this. The brochure pics are from before the new bedding. The white duvet cover takes a lot of the orange-y color out of the room. The rest is kind of an orange-peach color. The carpet is a darker color but I don't know quite how to describe it.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/502277670/502277670omZZaL

It doesn't, but I sure look at everyone of your photo's Cheshyrkat!! ;)

Well the pics I found were on webshots, so not technically my photos. :o I am always curious to see what the cabins and public spaces on various ships look like. The Conquest's are not IMHO offensive in decor. I have seen some ugly cabin decor, though...blech!

The cabins should look a lot like this. The brochure pics are from before the new bedding. The white duvet cover takes a lot of the orange-y color out of the room. The rest is kind of an orange-peach color. The carpet is a darker color but I don't know quite how to describe it.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/502277670/502277670omZZaL

thanks.....I appreciate the photos.....

OMG the walls and couch and bedspread and lamps are like this dull orange color,, and then on the ceiling.. theres PINK trim,,

it is so funny..... very ugly... but the SHIP overall was gorgeous....

i cant remember what color the carpet was .....hmmmm i was never on the floor...hahahahaha JK

OMG the walls and couch and bedspread and lamps are like this dull orange color,, and then on the ceiling.. theres PINK trim,,

it is so funny..... very ugly...

I HATE orange and expected the room decor to bother me, but I didn't really pay any attention to it. I did find that pink trim to be STRANGE! At first I thought it had just faded to that color, but I decided it was supposed to look like that. What were they thinking? :eek:

I HATE orange and expected the room decor to bother me, but I didn't really pay any attention to it. I did find that pink trim to be STRANGE! At first I thought it had just faded to that color, but I decided it was supposed to look like that. What were they thinking? :eek:

I have no idea.. it caught me off guard really. you walk onto this huge beautiful ship,,, nice,, clean etc..

then you open your door... BAM its a big giant ORange starburst with pepto bismol on top.. its funny ,, whoever painted that, must have gotten the paint for CHEAP>>>hahahahhaa

STRCRZY--- what were you doing on the floor??? JK ,,hahahahaha :D

maybe you fainted when you saw the colors.... JK JK JK

...you walk onto this huge beautiful ship,,, nice,, clean etc..

then you open your door... BAM its a big giant ORange starburst with pepto bismol on top.. its funny ,, whoever painted that, must have gotten the paint for CHEAP>>>hahahahhaa...

I guess it didn't bother me nearly that much because I've seen worse. Celebration had red and orange-red accents along with mauve bedspreads and curtains. Elation had the same thing, but they did away with the bedspreads in favor of the white duvets...

I guess it didn't bother me nearly that much because I've seen worse. Celebration had red and orange-red accents along with mauve bedspreads and curtains. Elation had the same thing, but they did away with the bedspreads in favor of the white duvets...

that does sound worse.......hahahaha:D

melissa

Archived