Question about the Water Slides

soocruise

The Pride's slide was closed the last two times we were on board. Nobody would give us a straight answer other than "We're unable to comment on the reason for the slide closure. We hope to have it reopened at a date in the near future." BS

One person not at the pursers desk said it was due to pending litigation. Some drunk probably stood up and fell off and is suing Carnival for pain & suffering, lost wages past and future, negligence and lack of deck padding to protect drunks when they do stupid things.

Cuiser2, is that your little guy coming off the slide in the last picture?

If so, is he a dare-devil kinda kid or is the slide the kind that small kids (like my 7 y.o.) wouldn't be petrified on?

Cuiser2, is that your little guy coming off the slide in the last picture?

If so, is he a dare-devil kinda kid or is the slide the kind that small kids (like my 7 y.o.) wouldn't be petrified on?

That is my nephew. He turned six years old just before the cruise, and he is not a big roller coaster fan. Given this, I was surprised at how much he enjoyed the slide. He was on it every chance he got.

Remain confused........thought that the Pride's slide remains closed and has been for almost a year........Please clarify...

As I understand it, the Pride is having some unknown problem with its water slide. The pictures I posted are from May 2004. Nonetheless, the question was about the Legend. The Legend is the same as the Pride, except for the interior theme and the name on the ship. As far as I know, the slide on the Legend works just fine. It looks just like the one on the Pride, which is why I posted the photos.

Archived