Century Concierge Class room selection

ParrotHead4Life

I have concierge cabins booked on my next 3 Celebrity cruises, but not having sailed Celebrity before am also curious about my cabin assignments.

03/03 Carnival Spirit/Panama Canal/17 days
03/04 Norweigan Dream Transatlantic/Europe/17 nights
07/04 Celebrity/ Century/Caribbean/7 nights
09/04 Celebrity Summit/Alaska/14 nights
12/04 Celebrity Mercury/Mexico/10 nights

Sorry I can't help as this is my first Celebrity cruise (we have Concierge Class), but I saw your screen name and had to say HI! We are parrotheads, and just saw Jimmy in concert in Columbus, OH the end of May. A great show as always - we go at least once a year. Don't forget to catch him on the Today show at the end of the month!

-----------------
"When you see the Southern Cross for the first time, you'll understand just why you came this way."

I'm so jealous! I wasn't able to get tickets this year. The last time we tried to get them from an agency, they wanted $350-$400 per ticket. DH would have paid that much to get them for me but I told him not to.

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get to see Jimmy. Now - do you know exactly what day he'll be on the Today show? I have to set up my TiVo to catch it. I normally watch Good Morning America.

Thanks!

I didn't get to see Jimmy, but I think I 'channeled' him, sitting in the pool, drinking a margarita at Margaritaville in Ocho Rios last week!
I was in 1110 on Century, just home. Loved the pillowtop mattress (slept much better!). Would never pick this cabin as it is adjoining but I waS UPGRADED so just went with the flow! Room service breakfast special menu is great but no space to eat!

Going on CENTURY! Third X Cruise In Four Months!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Thanks tuggers, I will definitely ask my TA if specific cabins are adjoining or not!

And buffett010, thanks, I wasn't aware that his Today show concert was coming up. I had chances to see him in MN and WI this year, but it just didn't work out.

Parrotgirl, if you have a local Parrothead club in your area (an official one, check [url="http://www.phip.com"]www.phip.com[/url] for info), it is a great source for tickets. When you join and participate in at least one sanctioned volunteer event, you are eligible for early tickets (pre-public sale)and great seats!

Archived