TRIUMPH, or MIRACLE? (Which would you choose?)

Rasta Pirate

I am wanting to do the Western Caribbean for my next cruise, and am having a hard time deciding between the Carnival Triumph, and the Carnival Miracle. Would be interested in hearing from any one who has sailed on either of these ships recently. Also would be interested to hear any opinions on which ship you think might have more "singles" on board.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

RP

Hi RP,
When are you wanting to cruise?? If I had choice I would do Miracle since she is new and I have seen pictures of her..she definitely a one of a kind. If you would like a link emailed to you to check her out email me and I will send it to you ok..here is my addy [email]Cyt4SoreEyes32@aol.com[/email] Ok but there is a but in here as well..My Dad cruised on the Triumph and he really liked it and said if he had chance he would cruise her again. So really you wouldn't go wrong with either one..but I vote for Miracle!! Goodluck!!

Cyt

Atlantic
Oceanic
Norway
Enchantment of the Seas
Destiny
Voyager of the Seas
Conquest March 30th 2003
Glory May 29th 2004

I vote for the Miracle [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

OCEANIC 11/17/86
DISNEY WONDER 12/20/00
DISNEY MAGIC 2/09/02
NCL DAWN 11/23/03
CARNIVAL MIRACLE 2/20/05

Days til Miracle Cruise from Tampa
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;20;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]

We've been on both and I would do the Miracle again, hands down. Triumph is a very nice ship but the Miracle is much easier to get around in and it is new and very nice.

Peanuts
Elation 2-99
Sea Princess 12-99
Fascination 1/01
Triumph 2/02
Legend 2/03
Miracle 3/1/04 and 3/6/04

I personally adored the Triumph, and John H is incredible, However, when we were in port in Cozumel and the Miracle pulled up next to us- WOW! It was so beautiful and everything looked so shiney and new. So even though I'm partial to the Triumph, I'd have to suggest you go on the Miracle. It looks like a great ship.
~Katy

• 3 months later...
We cruised the Trumiph 6/03. This was our second cruise and very disappointed with the service in the dining rooms and the purser desk. A $900 charge was mistakely placed on our bill & they were very slow to resolve the matter. Very poor attitudes throughout the ship with the exceptions of few. The ship itself was okay but not great. No outside dining options. Water stains on carpet on every deck. Our first cruise was the Inspiration, even though it was an older& smaller ship in our opinion it was hand down better compared to the Trumiph.

The Miracle of course!!

We did not sail the Triumph, but we did sail on the Destiny (same style ship)

Never again on the Destiny Class ship. The Sprit class is for us, so I would recommend the Miracle.

Our Miracle leaves 12/26/04 and we can't wait.

Enjoy

Miracle 12/04
Legend 2/03
Spirit 2/02
Destiny 2/00
Imagination 2/98
Festival 2/79

Archived