Non-alch Cheers

BahamaTNBlondy

9 hours ago, schazzy said:

Since I cutback majorly on soda, I drink sparkling water at home to still give me my carbonation fix without all the sugar or sweeteners (I drink the ALDI brand, but it's just as good as the fancy stuff and cheaper) so I was very happy they have sparkling water available and included in Cheers. I also ask for lemon and/or lime slices to put in it.

I got Perrier at the Alchemy bar with ribbons of cucumber in it. Highly recommended as a go-to for in-between drinks. Net time I am going to ask the Alchemist to infuse it with other fresh fruits. I never was dehydrated. I probably ordered at least 15 of them since I had the Cheers package.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joebucks said:

I couldn't imagine spending $800+ on liquids, let alone liquids that are generally cheap or free

It is very easy to do between two people (both required to get Cheers when sharing a cabin) on a 4 day cruise. It would be $100.00 for each person and that would be the cost of both alcohol and non-alcohol drinks... yep, very easy to do.

9 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

Vitamin Water. 

But my favourite non-alcoholic Cheers indulgence was a milkshake recipe that I learned from a crewmember that always ordered hers this way: a vanilla milkshake with a pump of caramel flavouring added.  So yummy! 

Thanks!!!! I totally will be trying this on the Panorama cruise on 12/28/19!!! Coffee Bar here I come!!!!