Artistry - Sept. 2006

parisgirl

My husband and I are booked on the Artistry on Sept. 7 for the Blue Danube Discovery trip from Budapest to Prague. We have added one night in Budapest. I have read the reviews of this line and they appear to be mixed. Our ages are 45 and 53. Will we be the youngest passengers? How is the food - really? Were you very pleased overall? I looked at the other lines and this one seemed to be the nicest (bigger rooms, newer ships, the right itinerary). We would like to make sure we have made the correct choice for us since we have never been on a river cruise and neither of us has traveled to this part of Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I have booked the same cruise, only we are leaving June 21st. We chose it for the same reasons you did. We are 49 and 47 and expect to be the youngest on board but hope that there is a decent range of ages. We will let you know what we thought of the cruise when we return.:cool:

I'll be watching this thread ... my husband and I are booked on the Artistry for the Magnificent Europe cruise departing Amsterdam on 8th October 2006. After reading several other posts it seems that we may be the "pre-schoolers" amongst the passengers :D I am 39 and my husband is 44. This doesn't worry either one of us, as we both find those older than us interesting anyway. I'm in Australia and have never travelled Europe before .... hope it's not too cold by October!!!

Archived