Carlos & Charlies open?

Adventure Girl

They are open during the day and night. Been there, done that, on Jan. 12th.

Warning. Do not drink the Yardaritas on an empty stomach. Do not overindulge the shot lady. It is probably not a good idea to see if you can empty the Sangria bottle as it is emptied into your mouth. The congo line can be high octane. There is a lot of noise and ballon hats. Pure insanity. You will love it!:D

Thanks for all of the replies...appreciated.

I am a Carlos & Charlies veteran......I know all about the yard of margaritas, conga line, shot lady, butt slappin action there...and I love it all! I was last there in October 2005....but when we cruised in Nov 2005 Cozumel was closed due to the hurricane....heading back there next week...will be in Cozumel on Friday 1/20 and wanted to make sure that my favorite hang out will be open.

I just wanted to make sure that I am not going to miss any of it!

Thanks again for the replies.

Ahh Carlos & Charlies, i had a friend she asked to use the bathroom, so they took her into the kitchen and put a pan on the floor and turned around with there backs to her with there towels shielding her :P that was the funnest thing, glad she didnt go ahead and use it though hehe.

We love to end our day at C&C. What a party? Even us old folks like to go there. I don't think I could handle it more than once a year but would not miss it on a trip to Cozumel. We plan to have a yard this May.

OK you made me curious. Seems like we must stop in to at least have one of these "yards" How far is it from the port? Or I guess how much is the taxi ride over and back?

Thanks all.

But, I did some serious imbibbing. From the Puerto Maya pier, it is a short 1.5 to 2 mile cab ride which should run about $7 each way. You can catch a return cab right in fron of C&C for the ride back. It would help if one member of the party, retains some sobriety to ensure timely and accurate arrive at the tender pier.:rolleyes:

Just wondering if anyone knows about a rest. called La Mission. I have eaten there every time i have been in Cozumel. I forget what street it's on, but i remember that it has a great outdoor setting, the grill is in the front on the right side of the restaurant, and the bar is in the back. and i believe there is a stream running through and trees everywhere! I'll be there on the 24th and would love to have dinner there once again.:p

Archived