john

We are going on our cruise on sunday and my mum is in a wheel chair and obviously we would like to see a couple of shows together as there are 7 of us in the party and was wondering how easy it is to sit together in the main show arena .

Also our cabin is 9200 and was wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin .

Finally

We have the My Time Dining deal and was wondering how this works and any tips .

Thanks

It would help to know which ship especially for the cabin but there are designated wheelchair areas in the theatre and turning up say 15-20 minutes from the start should ensure seats unless it is a ship that has reservations for shows. My Time is pretty straight forward in that you can either book in advance a time that is suitable for you or just turn up and wait to be seated. Booking in advance is probably better with a larger group and popular time slots can go quite quickly.

Edited by UKWLDCruise
missed something

You should not have any problems sitting together in the theater. As for the cabin, you do realize it is not a wheelchair accessible cabin correct? There will not be grab bars or a raised toilet seat for your mom. I would suggest at least bringing a walker so that she has something to grab.

Hi we are on that cruise.

I cannot help you with Cabin 9200 as we only have wheelchair friendly cabins.

If your mum wants to sit in her chair, in the theatre, there is a designated wheelchair areas at the back of the theatre on deck 3. One person is normally allowed to sit with the wheelchair person. There is a row of seats in front of the wheelchair area that the rest of the family could use.

If you have prebooked your time slot for MTD (My Time Dining) and your mum needs to use her wheelchair to get to the table, speak with the MTD staff as soon as you board on Sunday. This allows the staff to flag your booking as needing a wheelchair accessible table, as some tables you cannot get to in a wheelchair.