Carnival Dream 9/30 Sail Date Changes!

247kay

Hello all I just got an email stating the arrival appointments for this Sundays sailing on the Dream are being pushed back 3 hours. :( Is this unusual? Just makes me worried about maintenance problems and a repeat Triumph!:eek::eek:

Hello all I just got an email stating the arrival appointments for this Sundays sailing on the Dream are being pushed back 3 hours. :( Is this unusual? Just makes me worried about maintenance problems and a repeat Triumph!:eek::eek:

At least they are giving us on board credit.

I wouldn't worry about the delay.

Currently on board and haven't heard anything about getting back late so I'm assuming we are planning on getting back on time. Left Cozumel about 10 minutes early and currently cruising rocking along at 21.5 knots.

Thank you for responding.

Currently on board and haven't heard anything about getting back late so I'm assuming we are planning on getting back on time. Left Cozumel about 10 minutes early and currently cruising rocking along at 21.5 knots.

ARRIVAL APPOINTMENT CHANGE

CARNIVAL DREAM

SEPTEMBER 30, 2018

September 28, 2018

Dear Carnival Dream Guest,

Upon completion of debarkation this Sunday, we will be conducting some necessary work on the ship, which will take several hours. In order to complete this work as quickly as possible, we cannot have guests on board. As a result, boarding will begin later than originally scheduled.

Please push back your Arrival Appointment by 3 hours (i.e., 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM appointment will become 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM).

Arrival Appointments will be strictly enforced for all guests, so please arrive promptly within your revised time.

In preparation for final boarding and departure, all guests must be on board the ship no later than 5:00 PM. We will sail as soon as embarkation is completed and our itinerary will remain as scheduled.

We sincerely apologize for this delay. A 15.00 USD, per person, onboard credit will be posted to your onboard Sail & Sign account to cover any lunch expenses for the day.

Thank you for your understanding. Our entire Carnival Dream team is looking forward to welcoming you on board for a fun and memorable cruise.

Sincerely,

Denese+Waiters+Signature.jpg

Denese Waiters

Sr. Director, Guest Services - Contact Centers

Does not sound due to being late just maintenance. Hope your cruise went well!

Any idea for those who are flying and have Carnival transfer to the port? Will we just stay at the airport longer?

I would call and ask Carnival. So much to do in NOLA that it would a shame to cooped up in the airport and not at least get out and have some lunch or something.