Sandals pass

BrittersC

just wondering if Sandals puts a deposit on your credit card when you go for the day? Can I just pay cash?

Also was there any specific company you used for a transportation to Sandals?

How far away from port is it? Just wondering how early we should leave the resort to make it to the ship in time.

Must have drinks while we are there?

• 3 weeks later...

No, they do not put a deposit and I am sure they take cash. Make sure you have all the details of your day pass worked out before you arrive or you will not get through the gate. We just grabbed a taxi and it was 13 bucks and he came to pick us up at 4.

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2018 at 12:35 AM, tinkr2 said:

No, they do not put a deposit and I am sure they take cash. Make sure you have all the details of your day pass worked out before you arrive or you will not get through the gate. We just grabbed a taxi and it was 13 bucks and he came to pick us up at 4.

what time did your ship leave the day you were in Antigua?

How long did it take to get back to the ship?

Bill

7 minutes ago, tinkr2 said:

5. Took 15 minutes , maybe.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I just got a response but all it said was that they have availability for our date and the price of $420 payable when we get there.

Is there anything else I would need ?

TIA

Bill

$420, I assume that was for 4 people? Getting in was not easy, bring a copy of the email with you. We were not given a warm welcome, we were kind of made to feel like we were not welcome which I totally get as we were only there for the day. Once you pay cash or credit (they preferred we all paid together on one card or with cash), it was a fabulous day and the staff were great. Traffic was heavy when we were on our way back and it took about 20-25 minutes to get back to the ship. Our all aboard was for 4:30 and we left the resort at 2:30 which gave us time to look through a few shops in port but you could easily stay until 3pm, I don’t like to push it and be rushed. 

23 hours ago, BrittersC said:

$420, I assume that was for 4 people? Getting in was not easy, bring a copy of the email with you. We were not given a warm welcome, we were kind of made to feel like we were not welcome which I totally get as we were only there for the day. Once you pay cash or credit (they preferred we all paid together on one card or with cash), it was a fabulous day and the staff were great. Traffic was heavy when we were on our way back and it took about 20-25 minutes to get back to the ship. Our all aboard was for 4:30 and we left the resort at 2:30 which gave us time to look through a few shops in port but you could easily stay until 3pm, I don’t like to push it and be rushed. 

Thanks for the reply. Yes it was for 4 people.

I did email them back and they sent me a reservation number. I have the email printed out and with all of our travel docs.

Thanks again

Bill