Playa Mia, Cozumel

I was there on Dec. 20th and had a great time. The sand was very soft and clean. They seemed to have everything up and running although I hadn't been there before to compare. It definitely was a well run operation in my eyes though.

Rest rooms were fine - facilities fine. When we were there at the beginning of December they had big white tents over the pavilion area - the thatched roof had not been replaced. Beach and facilities in great condition. We did the all inclusive for the buffet and would not recommend that - the food off the menu looked MUCH BETTER. We took the little seacast sailboat out and had a nice time too.

Is there good snorkeling there? Is there food, rest rooms etc also?

Thanks,

Karin

Yes, I believe the snorkel gear is included with your pass. We ended up renting a waverunner and had a great time out in the water. They also have lockers to store your stuff (rental fee).

I'll see if I can find my PM brochure and scan it.

I was there last Thursday and the facilities were very nice. However, I thought the beach was a bit crowded. That may have been the result of seven ships being in port. The drinks were very good, although a bit stronger than I'm use to, and the food looked very good.

Archived