Carnival Cruises - Recommended Excursions

Ship - Carnival Legend

Grand Cayman

Cozumel - Dolphinaris

Dolphinaris was an excellent experience. The group size was small allowing my daughter to ride on the dolphin twice. She said it was an awesome experience. A great one for a 15 year old. Beware though, the age cut off for this excursion is 16. My husband had to pay to be onsite while she did her excursion. This excursion was booked through carnival and cost $200.00. My spouse had to pay $35 to watch. My husband bought the picture disk for $18.00 and the pictures were well worth it.

Cozumel

Ropes, Zipline and Snorkeling

This was a fun excursion. Ropes and Zipline didn't seem worth it. The nice part about it was that it was right by the ocean. Snorkeling was amazing. Absolutely loved. The down side was that it was so limited and we had to get out of the water before we were ready to. This included a complementary drink. It provides transport to and from the port in a very hot vehicle all packed in. The cost $65. This excursion is good for young kids who want to experience for short periods of time. If you're older and an adventurer you may want to do something more aggressive and exhilarating.

Isle Roatan - Mahogany Bay

Mahogany Bay Beach was the BOMB!!! Absolutely loved it. The day went fast and it was very relaxing. The beach was fabulous. They have lift chairs that will transport you to the beach if you don't want to walk, but for a price of course. They have an area for kayaking and waterbiking. Cabanas are available for rent if you would like. Definite must. It costs nothing to relax at the beach. There is shopping for those who don't want to worship the sun. And an amazing outdoor bar. A must

Belize

Deep Sea Fishing

My son and husband did the deep see fishing. My son was 12 and had an awesome time. The ship does not port by land so there is a tender in. The excursion did leaving directly from the ship. A great experience if you want to fish and catch something different than what you catch back home (home for us is Minnesota). My son caught the biggest fish on the boat!! $65 per person.

Carnival Imagination

Grand Cayman

Ocho Rio Jamaica - Dells Falls Excursion

Visiting the Dells Falls was amazing. It has such great beauty. The guides are awesome. They are funny and know every little nook and cranny of the falls. There are places to stop for photo ops. The guides will hold your camera for you so you can maneuver up the falls without falling. They are will take pictures for you. They video tape the entire excursion and it is available for purchase after the excursion and can be picked up at the excursion desk on board the ship. Water shoes are provided. They have cabanas where they sell or haggle on their items with you. The excursion cost $65 /person. Amazing excursion. Must do and I would definitely do it again!!

Carnival Imagination

Grand Cayman

Ocho Rio Jamaica - Dells Falls Excursion

Visiting the Dells Falls was amazing. It has such great beauty. The guides are awesome. They are funny and know every little nook and cranny of the falls. There are places to stop for photo ops. The guides will hold your camera for you so you can maneuver up the falls without falling. They are will take pictures for you. They video tape the entire excursion and it is available for purchase after the excursion and can be picked up at the excursion desk on board the ship. Water shoes are provided. They have cabanas where they sell or haggle on their items with you. The excursion cost $65 /person. Amazing excursion. Must do and I would definitely do it again!!

Archived