Friends from Jewel Sailing 1/14/2012

Hi Michelle,

All is well. Experiencing 65 degree weather here in Delaware. Tessa did fall down her steps and bruised her lip. Poor little thing...she's also been suffering with bad diaper rash from eating too much yogurt. Last fall she swallowed a paper clip...retrieved 5 worrisome days later. But she keeps us laughing and on our toes.

Wishing Paul good luck with his job search. Bill is getting frustrated...interviews, but no offers yet.

Glad Feb. is finally here...only one more month to worry about snow.

I started the M&G list for the May 26th, 2013 sailing of NCL Breakaway out of NYC. We booked using our NCL Rewards deposit. Welcome to join us!

Keep in touch,

PAT

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pat,

Wow poor Tessa, hope she is doing better. Paul did finally get a job, the one he was interviewing for when we got back. Hope Bill finds something soon. We are actually booking a family trip on the Gem in Oct so that is next. perhaps the Breakaway is next we will see. Send our love to Bill, talk to you soon.

-Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Paul! Still no luck for Bill. He just interviewed for an HR job at a local hospital...he really wants this one. Keep the prayers coming!

Gem is still my favorite ship...good friends and good service. Enjoy her again in October.

I'm so excited about the Breakaway May 26, 2013...one of her Maiden Voyages. It will be our most expensive cruise ever, but we will be celebrating our 40th Anniversary...can't believe it!

Keep in touch. Tessa has been reminding her parents that she is still 2 years old...lots of tantrums and refuses to go potty. I'm pretty sure she is going to be an only child.

Love,

PAT

Archived