carnival first time cruisers

I am a first time cruiser that is on the computer everyday trying to find a deal that would help save me money on the cruise. I found the drink coupons and Not to buy any gift shop items until on the way back. I don't think my family and I will do any excursions because I work as an Activities Director at a resort in Myrtle Beach this trip is a relaxation one not to do tours. I would like to know how to save money on parking, and tips.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on two cruises thus far, one on Discovery Cruises out of Fort Lauderdale, which was basically a day trip to Freeport, Bahamas, and another cruise on Royal Carribean. My first cruise on Carnival is scheduled for September of 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, we, Morris and Phyllis are going on our first cruise, with Carnival Liberty, leaving Miami June 8 for 7 days in the Caribbean. Our daughters and families, will be joining us on their first cruise as well. Any one else on this cruise??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys. I am so excited for my first cruise experience on August 8-11, 2013 to Bahamas from Port Canaveral.

little bit about myself. I am 41 years old single mom with 2 kids. 14 and 5 years old. hoping to find some fun for them to keep them busy so that mom who forgot how to have fun can have some time for herself. Also my parent will be on the ship too. no they dont watch the kids

anyway if there are somebody on the same ship with us please say hi. i am not sure if i am allowed to put my addy here. so i guess i leave it like that.

looking forward it.

Mommy

Hi everyone! Previous cruisers with RCL and HAL. Just booked a 5-day Western Caribbean for January aboard the Paradise. Anyone going on that one, let me know. I started a roll call thread last week. Looking forward to it.

Bob and Joelie

Archived