No Boundries scooter charger question

Arwenmark

• 5 months later...

i HAVE THE FETHERLITE BY NO BOUNDARIES AND i CHARGE BOTH WAYS . WE CHARGE WITH IN IN OVERNIGHT AND THEN WHEN I TAKE THE SCOOTER OUT TO USE WE CHARGE THE SECOND BATTERY BY ITSELF IF NEEDED OR USUALLY I TAKE THE SECOND BATTERY WITH ME ALREADY CHARGED. TWO BATTERIES ARE THE EASIEST TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGN JUICE TO GET THROUGH A FULL DAY.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife has a new Featherlite. This is her second one. If you buy the larger battery it will last you all day. We used to travel with a 2nd battery, but we just got back from Rome and my wife never ran out of juice. No more shlepping that extra battery! She's also used it all day at Disneyland with no problem. The battery on the new model does not have to be attached to the cart. You plug the charger directly into the back of the battery pack to recharge. We also recharged it a bit during the day when we had a chance, usually while we ate lunch.

The cart did great on the cobblestones of Roman streets, as well as gravel paths in the Villa Borghese and dirt paths at Ostia Antica ruins.

Archived