I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

AFT_LOVER

After the horrible Trans Canal cruise on Celebrity Summit 11/20/05, and my still very soar foot from the gangway falling on it & a cruiseline that has not contacted me, an Elite member, about it. So we decided to cancel our Captain Club member cruise 5/20/06 on the same ship which I now call Carnival Summit.

I was contacted by my Diamond member Rep. Nolan about a great cruise, perfect for my husbnad & I to really relax, take in the beauty, the people, and the gifts for Diamond members & parties since it is a Crown & Anchor member cruise 5/14/06 cruising on Jewel and exploring Scandanavia/Europe with RT Harwich England. My TA, who is so upset with the $6000 wasted on our last cruise and how bad 9201 was with noise & unhealthy waste washed down on our balcony & windows from the bar upstairs daily as all 5 CC AFT staterooms had the garbage & stink for 15 days. So my TA gets us 9256 which is a wrap around balcony PORT, which I am still trying to figure out from rear photos of Jewel.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else on this with me?????

After the horrible Trans Canal cruise on Celebrity Summit 11/20/05, and my still very soar foot from the gangway falling on it & a cruiseline that has not contacted me, an Elite member, about it. So we decided to cancel our Captain Club member cruise 5/20/06 on the same ship which I now call Carnival Summit.

I was contacted by my Diamond member Rep. Nolan about a great cruise, perfect for my husbnad & I to really relax, take in the beauty, the people, and the gifts for Diamond members & parties since it is a Crown & Anchor member cruise 5/14/06 cruising on Jewel and exploring Scandanavia/Europe with RT Harwich England. My TA, who is so upset with the $6000 wasted on our last cruise and how bad 9201 was with noise & unhealthy waste washed down on our balcony & windows from the bar upstairs daily as all 5 CC AFT staterooms had the garbage & stink for 15 days. So my TA gets us 9256 which is a wrap around balcony PORT, which I am still trying to figure out from rear photos of Jewel.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else on this with me?????

Why would you call it Carnival Summit? Arent Celebrity and RCI in the same family? :cool:

Enjoy your cruise. I am sure you will have a great time. :)

Archived