Shampoo, conditioner, lotion provided on LOTS?

We were provided these items on our last cruise, but we were in a suite. Other cruises in the past few years all we had in the cabin was a tiny bar of soap and a multipurpose shampoo/bodywash in a dispenser in the shower. It was not what I would want on my hair!

Be safe bring your own and some good conditioner. That sun and sea air will wreck havoc on your hair. Bring your own lotion too....

I have heard if you are platinum C&A member you will get better stuff in your cabin....guess I will find out soon....

Funcruiser

We were provided these items on our last cruise, but we were in a suite. Other cruises in the past few years all we had in the cabin was a tiny bar of soap and a multipurpose shampoo/bodywash in a dispenser in the shower. It was not what I would want on my hair!

Be safe bring your own and some good conditioner. That sun and sea air will wreck havoc on your hair. Bring your own lotion too....

I have heard if you are platinum C&A member you will get better stuff in your cabin....guess I will find out soon....

Funcruiser

I have only gotten that lotion and stuff in a JS. As a platinum member, I can tell you I have never received anything different than anyone else. Tiny bar of soap, goop shampoo/conditioner all in one. YUK! :(

Bring your own stuff. ;)

Quick question -- Does RCCL provide shampoo. lotion, conditioner on Legend of the Seas -- outside oceanview cabin?

Thanks -- Only sailed RCCL once and cannot remember.

Yes all do,

I went on the old P&O Arcadia couple of years ago on outside and they provided us with molten brown stuff it was really good, still have some left now!!

Archived