Public Parking in Fort Lauderdale

hollyberry

Hey Trent someone on another thread said I should ask you this question. We are doing a pre-cruise on the 12th of Feb before our cruise on the 13th. We will all be arriving at around 12:00-1:00 pm in the afternoon. What do you reccomend for entainment in Ft lauderdale for 12 people. We may split up some people mentioned going to Miami some say let's stay in Ft lauderdale. Since we are going to be on the ship the next day I don't know if they want to get on a water taxi or not. Someone in the other thread mentioned the KING TUT EXHIBT and i don't know how far that is from the hotel were staying at. We took your advice and we are staying at the Holiday Inn express- convention center 1500 17th. So any info would be helpful or do you know about anything in Miami. I'm assuming resturant are everywhere?

Hey Trent someone on another thread said I should ask you this question. We are doing a pre-cruise on the 12th of Feb before our cruise on the 13th. We will all be arriving at around 12:00-1:00 pm in the afternoon. What do you reccomend for entainment in Ft lauderdale for 12 people. We may split up some people mentioned going to Miami some say let's stay in Ft lauderdale. Since we are going to be on the ship the next day I don't know if they want to get on a water taxi or not. Someone in the other thread mentioned the KING TUT EXHIBT and i don't know how far that is from the hotel were staying at. We took your advice and we are staying at the Holiday Inn express- convention center 1500 17th. So any info would be helpful or do you know about anything in Miami. I'm assuming resturant are everywhere?

Answered in the other thread... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=5528607&postcount=8

Archived