For those on sailing on the Epic Dec 05 - 15, 2018, 10 Day Western Caribbean...

GUEST71919

Hi!

We are sailing on one of only two 10 day NCL Epic sailings to the Western Caribbean from Orlando/Port Canaveral in January ‘19.  And I am one of those people who really likes to see the freestyle dailies before a cruise so I can get down the major daily schedule early for my crew (not only the shows not listed with times on the NCL site, but also smaller offerings so I can list possible activities possible for my group during free times.  It’s how I get to actually enjoy the cruise myself and don’t spent too much of my cruise trying to figure all this out!  🤦🏼‍♀️

But for this cruise, there is only 1 identical sailing before ours and it’s only about 6 weeks prior - Dec 05 - 15, 2018.  So, I hope that I can find someone who will be willing to post their dailies for this cruise or to send them in some other way?! 🤞🏼 Please let me know if you would be willing to share.  Thanks so much 😀

Lynn

P.S. I did not post this at this point in the “roll call”  thread for this sailing since there are many who will be onboard who do not participate in roll calls.

Edited by 2Beeze

2 hours ago, Capitan52 said:

Hi, I too am on the January sailing and would also be interested in the Dailies if you get any response to your request. Thanks. 

There are a lot of people on that sailing since it’s a huge ship. I’m more than a little surprised not a single person has even offered since I posted 3 days ago.

FYI - I noticed your tag line... Elvis was my first boyfriend. I was 6 and he was at least mid 20’s and I am pretty sure he didn’t notice me 😂🤣  Still, when people question the science of sexuality, I point to that crush and tell them I wasn’t near puberty and there were lots of lovely women in those movies but I saw only him and I wasn’t even clear whether for 😍

Lynn

Edited by 2Beeze

Hi there!

I am sailing Dec. 5th-15th. I would be happy to ( if I remember) to send you the dallies at the end of the trip.

This is my first cruise ever so, I'm not sure what to expect ( and I am a planner ) so its a lot of hmmm what can we do?

I am not sure how to remember this thread? can you by chance email me so I have you email incase I cant find this after I get back? thanks

lindsaymmiller1989@gmail.com

have a great trip!

On 11/7/2018 at 1:02 PM, noobiecruiser2018 said:

Hi there!

I am sailing Dec. 5th-15th. I would be happy to ( if I remember) to send you the dallies at the end of the trip.

This is my first cruise ever so, I'm not sure what to expect ( and I am a planner ) so its a lot of hmmm what can we do?

I am not sure how to remember this thread? can you by chance email me so I have you email incase I cant find this after I get back? thanks

lindsaymmiller1989@gmail.com

have a great trip!

Then we have something in common! And I so appreciate the offer! 😊 I know many others will too.  I don’t know much about the Epic, but my parents started cruising in the 70’s when I was rather young and while I am no where near being an expert I will be glad to share what I know (or if you have specific questions). I do have a packing list that I have for our Caribbean sailing that could help if you would like it? I will email!

>>> ohhh quick glance at your profile and it looks like you will be in the Haven too?! I can definitely help with that (we will be in a 2 br w ba Haven on our sailing... you will love it, that will be some Jim dandy of a first cruise!!! 😎)

Lynn

Edited by 2Beeze