Greetings from the Sun (N602)

DanFromSyd

Hi Dan

Thanks for dropping in. Good to hear you're having a ball. It's been pretty quiet around here with both you & Chaz gone and tomoorow aussiedisneyfan goes so will be even quieter. We heard a rumour yesterday that the Sun no longer has kids dining sitting. Is this true? If they have it on your cruise (due to school hols maybe) can you please try & find out if it is going to continue? Anyway, enjoy the rest of your trip.

Hi to Brad & Zac.

PS Is there any vodka left?

Karen

Hi Dan,

We have spoken before but I have read heaps of what yu have written.

I was just reading someone else's thread about the Star and they said that their children had to eat with them.

We are going on our first cruise in 5 weeks on Sun and we did have our children booked on the first sitting for dinner but after gaining some advice from other Cruise Critic people, decided that it would be best for all concerned to have the children attend Kids dinner. Can you please advise me whether the kids on Sun will eat with us at First sitting or do they still have their own dinner time at 5pm.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just got back!!

I didnt get another chance to log on... That says something.. 10 days and I only found time once to jump on the net!

Kids had there own seperate dinning at 4.45pm till about 5.30pm.

I assume it is like this all the time no one said any different. I didnt askabout future cruises... sorry.

As for my review!!! stay tuned I'll start writing it today.. and hopefully be ready to post to tomorrow!!

But let me just say this... it was awesome!!!!

AS for Nathan he was certainly around. Rodny was a little quieter then usual but he came home strong!

I would really love to hear the stats on hoe many liters of bourbon and vodka they use on a cruise! And I would like to see if we actually make a difference from our cruise to the next!!

But i did notice there were putting more on this morning!!

Cheers,

Dan

There are heaps of threads to read... did i really miss that much!!

Archived