Liberty - Europe - What Time Return Flight?

nycruise

According to Carnival, the Liberty docks either at 6AM or 8AM based on the week your sailing. Happens that our week is 6Am and was told by Carnival that we could book a flight as early as 9:45AM to return back to the U.S. That seems early and optimistic to me. What time do you think a reasonable time for a return flight would be. Thanks

According to Carnival, the Liberty docks either at 6AM or 8AM based on the week your sailing. Happens that our week is 6Am and was told by Carnival that we could book a flight as early as 9:45AM to return back to the U.S. That seems early and optimistic to me. What time do you think a reasonable time for a return flight would be. Thanks

That should work fine. They let the early flight people off first.

I would recommend getting a flight around 11:00, you will get off the ship very early but I don't know if you would make a 9:45 flight plus I don't know how the airport will be, when we were there it was very crowded.

when you fly out of these places do you still have to be at the airport 2 hours ahead of time-- or is that just in the states??

a 9:45 flight will have to be there by 7:45 suppose if the ship dont dock til 8?

I guess that getting off a ship in a foreign country is differnt from here?

Archived