Please tell me I have a good cabin!!?

bonbon663

:confused: I am so excited. I've booked Alaska for July 2006 on the Infinity. I just got my cabin assignment today. It's 2C Balcony - 6092. Can anyone tell me if this will be good? I'm a virgin cruiser. :o Any information anybody could share would be great. Thank you in advance. Of course the travel agent told me it would be good, I'm hoping she's right.

I'm apprehensive about the whole trip. I'm a worry wart, and fret about everything. Is there anything I should pay attention to in particular?

Thanks again.

All I can say is look out for the Butt people, they sneak around the ship looking for people leaning over their balconies, they attack without warning, it’s extremely painful, I know, it’s happened to me several times, it reminds me of my prison days, good luck, and have a great cruise!

Well, you are the butt of a joke by one of the gagsters that frequents this board and provides something less than serious advise to posters asking questions. It was a nonsensical answer.

We were in Alaska during the last two weeks of June, 2005. One thing we did not see were sunsets since it was daylight about 20 hours each day. We had balcony cabin 9138 on the Summit and it was great for viewing Hubbard Glacier and having morning coffee.

:confused: I am so excited. I've booked Alaska for July 2006 on the Infinity. I just got my cabin assignment today. It's 2C Balcony - 6092. Can anyone tell me if this will be good? I'm a virgin cruiser. :o Any information anybody could share would be great. Thank you in advance. Of course the travel agent told me it would be good, I'm hoping she's right.

You have a good cabin.

I'm apprehensive about the whole trip. I'm a worry wart, and fret about everything. Is there anything I should pay attention to in particular?

Don't worry and fret. Relax, and enjoy your cruise.

Make sure to be on the ship when it sails.

Thanks again.

Again, you have a good cabin.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. I will be sure to scan the boards for more information. I understand that transfers are included, now, how do I know where they are when I get off the plane? Is there a kiosk, a guy with a sign or what?

Thanks in advance again.

Please explain. You've put a scare into me. What the heck are the "Butt people"....or should I ask?

Newtocc can always be counted on to provide a lighter side to any thread whether it makes sense or not. Thanks, newtocc, once again. May the pods be with you.

Rick

Thanks again.

Yes -- not fretting! Just make sure you've got your passport if you're flying to Vancouver. Anything else you can figure out as you go if you have to!

You don't say where you're from (could be Europe, for all we can tell), but as you're a fretter, take advantage of a day or two in Vancouver before you leave (if you're going through that way). It's a great town, plenty to see and do, and it'll make for a nice, leisurely day as you board the ship if you're already there. Saves worrying about flights, delays, etc.

...please travel to the port city the day before the ship sails. On our last cruise our flight arrived at 10:30 AM in San Diego. We did not see ANY of our four bags until they arrived at our hotel after 8PM that evening. We always go a day or two ahead and luggage (and delayed flights) are good reasons to do so.

Stop worrying and start dreaming about a beautiful cruise!

Nancy

Thanks again.

Your cabin is on the ship---it has to be good!!!:D

Archived