Choosing Excursions / Spa Treatments On-line - question

TggrDisney

If you choose your excursions on-line prior to sailing, do they charge you then or are the charges put on your state-room....

I have the same question for spa treatments...if you sign-up for a spa treatment on-line do they charge you then or after the treatment?

Okay....one more question....it says you can choose excursions, spa treatments and Palo's dining on-line 75 days from your cruise day if you are paid in full.....Does that mean you can log on at midnight on that day and register or do you have to wait until a certain time?

TIA!

Becky

The charges for the shore excursions and spa treatments will be charged to your stateroom when used, not when they are reserved. You may reserve online 75 days before the cruise leaves, starting at 12 midnight Pacific Time (that is, 1 am Mountain time, 2 am Central time, and 3 am Eastern time).

Have a great cruise!

I was crazy enough to set my alarm and get up at 2 am Central Time last Monday to make all of the 75-days-in-advance reservations I could. I started with the shore excursions, getting everything we wanted (including parasailing at Castaway Cay) except catamaran racing in Key West and dolphin excursion in Cozumel (which is closed until April due to Hurricane Wilma's aftereffects). When I then moved onto Palo at about 2:10 a.m., it was already unavailable for dinner on Thursday (my first choice) or Friday. I picked Wednesday at 7:30 -- not ideal as we have a 5-hour shore excursion that day ending at 5:30, and of course we want to rejoin DD12 for the pirate party at 9:45. But I have been told that if we go to the right place right after boarding, we may be able to switch to a different night. Finished up with the spa, getting couples massage at Castaway.

As wiped up as I was the next day crazy.gif , I'm glad I got up -- by 2:45, it looked as though all Palo dinner reservations and all shore excursions at Cozumel and Grand Cayman were gone, as was the parasailing excusion on Castaway Cay. While I'm sure I could have still reserved things onboard, it made me feel better to have these in hand.

I was crazy enough to set my alarm and get up at 2 am Central Time last Monday to make all of the 75-days-in-advance reservations I could. I started with the shore excursions, getting everything we wanted (including parasailing at Castaway Cay) except catamaran racing in Key West and dolphin excursion in Cozumel (which is closed until April due to Hurricane Wilma's aftereffects). When I then moved onto Palo at about 2:10 a.m., it was already unavailable for dinner on Thursday (my first choice) or Friday. I picked Wednesday at 7:30 -- not ideal as we have a 5-hour shore excursion that day ending at 5:30, and of course we want to rejoin DD12 for the pirate party at 9:45. But I have been told that if we go to the right place right after boarding, we may be able to switch to a different night. Finished up with the spa, getting couples massage at Castaway.

As wiped up as I was the next day crazy.gif , I'm glad I got up -- by 2:45, it looked as though all Palo dinner reservations and all shore excursions at Cozumel and Grand Cayman were gone, as was the parasailing excusion on Castaway Cay. While I'm sure I could have still reserved things onboard, it made me feel better to have these in hand.

I really do not think that it is necessary to book things that early. You are only permitted one Palo reservation for lunch, brunch, and tea (3 total reservations, one for each). once you get a reservation, when you log onto the site, it will not show a dinner as an option for you.

the same is true for the excursions - once you pick one for a certain day, the system will not show other excursions that take place at the same times among your list of options.

We made our reservations a few weeks after the earliest available date for our recent cruise, and we got precisely what we wanted with no problem.

Archived