Did you book your cruise before 12th November but not the drinks packed read this

Epos Man

As far as I can see its bee like that since the start of this the march 2018 programme just checking with some of the other cruisers that i know

Rosie this is in my booking

During your cruise, you will meet staff throughout the ship who provide you with excellent service. For your convenience MSC Cruises will automatically add a daily Hotel Service Charge to your shipboard account, based on your chosen itinerary and the number of days for which the services are actually provided. 

The Hotel Service charge serves to ensure we maintain the highest quality standards of service to our guests. However, should you wish to remove any of the daily Hotel Service Charge in the unlikely event that you do not receive satisfactory service, you may do so by contacting the Guest Relations Manager on board. If you wish, the daily Service Charge for your cruise can be added to the price of your cruise at the time of booking, rather than added to your onboard account during the cruise. 

Edited by ikea logistics

3 hours ago, ikea logistics said:

Where have you seen that rosie

To be honest I can’t remember, but seem to recall that gratuities are now compulsory. Will read my paperwork tomorrow. 

The drinks package is my biggest disappointment, it has gone up £308 for the two of us to £64 per day. With no gelato and only drinks up to 6 euros