Sun Class Riviera Deck Cabins

tispwisp

We have a balcony cabin reserved for our Sea Princess cruise on the Riviera Deck March '07. We like the fact that is convenient to the Horizon Court :D and the pools. However, DH is concerned about the noise from the Horizon court above. We have always had cabins sandwiched between other cabins in the past. We have never been either above or below a public deck.

Has anyone had a cabin on this deck and can ease my DH's fears about the noise?

Thanks for any comments and advice you can provide! This ship and itinerary is selling out quickly and if I need to change cabins want to do it now while there are still some other cabins left!!! :)

We have a balcony cabin reserved for our Sea Princess cruise on the Riviera Deck March '07. We like the fact that is convenient to the Horizon Court :D and the pools. However, DH is concerned about the noise from the Horizon court above. We have always had cabins sandwiched between other cabins in the past. We have never been either above or below a public deck. Has anyone had a cabin on this deck and can ease my DH's fears about the noise? Thanks for any comments and advice you can provide! This ship and itinerary is selling out quickly and if I need to change cabins want to do it now while there are still some other cabins left!!! :)

Amy,

DH and I had R349 on the Sea's sister the Dawn and LOVED this cabin. No noise whatsoever, we never heard anything from HC. I would book it again in a heartbeat. As you've stated the location is perfect. ;)

We were in R351 on the Dawn Princess in December. We've had this stateroom on the Sun as well. The only thing we could hear - very lightly - was the music from the pool band. This was only during the day and when we were out on the balcony so was not a problem at all. We'd book this stateroom again in a heartbeat too.

Archived