Crown Princess

MsJ

Hello, As I was perusing the Princess website last night checking things out for the umpteenth time for our Grand cruise next month..I saw that the new ship the Crown was doing a southern route that I would love to do next February...as a teacher I am locked into the third week of February when prices are higher and airfare is hard to get if one waits too long.....on the princess site it said I would save 1000.00 if I booked it there right now..I was wondering if I would get a better deal if I waited and booked it on the Grand when we are there in February????? 1000.00 savings seems pretty good to me....Thanks for any info..... Marianne

If you book it on your Grand cruise you will get the additional on board credit that comes with doing the future booking. You don't get this without either booking it on a cruise or doing a future cruise booking and then applying the booking to the Crown cruise you wish to take.

Now, these boards always say that the prices princess offers are generally higher than alot of online TA's so you may even get a better rate with a TA and then the OBC may not be all that important. We have a Crown sailing booked for this fall and our TA gave us OBC with our booking.

You will likely get the best price booking this far out however that isn't always the case but if you have only a certain date to travel, I would book soon but check around for prices first.

Good Luck

Archived