Can I buy 2 x 3 night dining packages

The cruise I'm booked on (in 4 months) does not have 5 night dining packages available but does have a good price on the 3 nights ones.

Can I book 2x 3nt packages?

When booking I have to select a day and time, it's only offering the first 2 days, can I book one package each day and if so when do I actually make the restaurant reservations, its a 15 night cruise so I want to space the dining out.

Thanks!

Yes. We did this on Symphony 12 night TA. Booked a BOGO and picked night 1 then booked a 5 night and picked night 2.  Once onboard we found they no longer pre reserve a restaurant. We had no problem starting our package reservation on night 3.  We also booked a 3 night and tried to put it on night 1 but a CONFLICT warning was posted. You can then scroll down to a PROCEED  anyway button and the reservation goes into day 1, We then paid for all three without problem.  In the end we cancelled the three night, but it can be done.  We also booked a specific night and time for Wonderland and paid full price, once onboard we were able to get the same night and time with the package and canceled the full price and received a refundable OBC for the amount we paid.  happy cruising