Pink Beaches - How to get to solo

Silverain_54

Barbados seems like the ultimate beach port and I'd like to see a pink beach when there.  However I am traveling solo and don't necessarily feel comfortable taking a cab or renting a car on my own far from port.  Are there any tours that include a pink beach stop?  Or is there such a thing as an organized beach hop?  I can't seem to find anything along these lines.

If not pink, I'll settle for the prettiest beaches. 

I've looked at places like the Boatyard or Copacabana but I'm just not excited to sit at a beach club all day. 

I'm open to a land or a boat trip suggestion to see and weather permitting swim at the prettiest beaches!  Please help!

I would look at some of the catamaran sailing tours (Silver Moon, etc.) -- organized tour, drinks, lunch, swimming with the turtles, beaches, etc.  Look at the itineraries and schedules to find one that works for you.

I think the beach that you’re looking for is Crane Beach below the Crane Hotel on the SE coast of the island.

This beach has pink sand and was voted one of the best beaches in the world by Conde Nast.

I am not aware of any organised tours that go there, however.  It is somewhat of a destination within itself.

35-45 minutes by cab or 1 hours by bus.

You can make a day of it and have a great lunch on the veranda of the Crane overlooking the beautiful pink sand beach below you.

They will be happy to hail a cab for you when you’re ready to return to the ship.

On 12/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, ming said:

I think the beach that you’re looking for is Crane Beach below the Crane Hotel on the SE coast of the island.

This beach has pink sand and was voted one of the best beaches in the world by Conde Nast.

I am not aware of any organised tours that go there, however.  It is somewhat of a destination within itself.

35-45 minutes by cab or 1 hours by bus.

You can make a day of it and have a great lunch on the veranda of the Crane overlooking the beautiful pink sand beach below you.

They will be happy to hail a cab for you when you’re ready to return to the ship.

Great information.  I am looking for a pretty beach. This seems to fit!