Sailed with Amavi Charters in Roatan and it was wonderful

MNFreeze

Sorry it has taken me a while to get my review of our charter with Amavi but life has been - well life.

We had eight of us on our Norwegian cruise at the beginning of November and one of our stops was Roatan.  Beautiful island and we had been there once before a few years ago.

We booked a tour with Amavi and were happy to hear we had enough people to have the catamaran all to ourselves.  The boat is beautiful and had plenty of space for a lot more people but the outstanding piece of this trip was the service.  These people go out of their way to make sure you are never in need of anything.  The drinks (all included) were top notch and the beers were nice and cold.  The first time in all my excursions that someone had the thought to serve bottles of beer in a cozy.  HOW HAS NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE????

As soon as we got on the boat they were offering us drinks and snacks.  We had some great snorkeling stops and with the help of the guide Allen we got to see all the reef had to share.

The lunch served was amazing.  It included chicken, fish, a noodle salad (which everyone LOVED), chips and salsa, and dessert.  Nothing beats sitting on a boat with no other boats around with a cold beer and a very full stomach.

For all those who are concerned about doing an excursion on your own and making it back to the ship you do not need to worry with Amavi.  They first thing they confirm with you is your ships departure time and arrange with the driver (which is included) to make sure they have you back at least an hour before all aboard.

Last thing I want to say is hats off to the owners Natasha and Rob.  From the start the communication was great via email.  On the boat they were there working their butts off to make sure everyone was happy and had everything they needed.  These two love what they do and love making sure your excursion is more than you expected.

Thanks to Amavi for the best excursion on our cruise.  I cannot wait to come back.

William