Manchester Return times

I'm going in a few weeks on our cruise and trying to plan our last day. 

We return to Manchester on a 1945 flight.

Has anyone experienced this flight time and if so what time did you have to disembark?

Am I right in thinking that we can come and go on and off the ship until we get picked up for the airport and still use our AI option?

You have to vacate your cabin at 08:00 and you are correct in that you can use your all inclusive card until your coach picks you up for the airport.

marella provide courtesy cabins to freshen up and a bag drop facility for hand luggage. I believe that some excursions take place and they will take you back to the ship In time for your coach to the airport.

Edited by Brummijam

I presume you are doing the Canaries cruise If so you will leave your luggage outside your cabin the night before and collect on the dock approx 3/2.5 hrs before flight departure You will be advised of your disembarkation time 2 nights before the day you leave

you can store any hand luggage securely on the ship the day you leave and can come and go all day as you please AI, meals and all facilities are available until disembarkation 

Just seen your other post that you will be returning from the Caribbean 

everything is the same as I've posted except your luggage is bonded so once collected from outside your cabin the night before you leave you won't see it again until you arrive in Manchester

have a great cruise

ps we went to Deshaies in Guadeloupe - the botanical gardens and the beach - very good and some really nice snacks and drinks served free in the gardens cafe

Would also suggest having some light beach wear in hand luggage even if leaving early just incase there is a random hold up. Hopefully 'Gatwick' will not happen again but when a few extra hours extends into a day being able to make the most of the weather helps. One poor chap on our delayed departure spent all day in his gala frock coat suit (too heavy for luggage)

Thanks - will make sure to pack a selection in the hand luggage. We are going to MountGay rum distillery as it isn't too far away on the day of our return.

We went to Deshaies a couple of years ago and did all the Death in Paradise scenes - great trip !!