Chicken Nuggets

august1963

Does anybody know if they honey and honey mustard on the ship? My kids won't eat their chicken nuggets if they don't have the right condiments. thanks.

Jubilee 1988

American Family 1994

Imagination 1997

Sensation 1998

Elation 6/2001

Inspiration 2/2002

Triumph 4/2004

I don't know the answer to your question, but the next poster probably will. Thank goodness my kids will only eat ketchup on everything! I had to post to ask you - how are the Red Wings doing this year? We lived in Farmington Hills from 95 to 97, so I was there when they ended their 42 year drought!! It was awesome! When I wear my hockey jersey down here in Georgia, speaking with a southern accent,no less, most men say " I've never SEEN a WOMAN wearing a hockey jersey before!" Obviously, they have never been to "HOCKEYTOWN"!!

Lead, Follow, or Get the $&@* out of the way!

You might be in trouble on that one

I can't recall seeing honeymustard but honey I think they have in little packets.

I could be thinking of 7-11 though

If this is a serious question and you're really concerned about this, don't be. There are tons of things kids will like to eat on board. Here's an example of a typical kids menu that you might find:

http://www.lifeiscruising.com/bringing_the_kids

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

I don't recall seeing honey mustard. You could collect some packets from the various fast food chains or buy a bottle and bring it with you.

My daughter is very picky and when she was little the waiter served her cheerios everynight in a beautiful bowl and teapot of her very own milk. They'll find things they like even if the chicken nugget thing doesn't work out.

Patti

My Conquest Review

dolphins_jump_md_wht.gif

aadog.gif

Ummm I no longer eat anything called chicken nuggets... thanks to the disgusting nuggets I had a LONGGGGGGG time ago at Mc donalds... now the $#@$@#@ decide to anounce that their nuggets have real white meat.. I don't even want to think what the old nuggets had YUCKKKK

Umm why worry, if the kids don't eat their nuggets well just take some of your condiment thingy with you and feed it to them on the trip.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;3;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Navigator of the Seas/Western Caribbean 03/06

Yes. They do have Honey-Mustard. They asked my son if he wanted some for his nuggets.

SHELLY

Carnival Holiday 1/93

Carnival Ecstacy 1/97

Carnival Sensation 10/97

Carnival Destiny 11/98

Carnival Paradise 10/99

RCCL Grandeur 9/00

Carnival Triumph 9/01

Carnival Spirit 3/02

Carnival Inspiration 1/03

Carnival Legend 3/04

icon_smile.gif

Every night for dinner on the cruise, my neice would only eat chicken nuggets....AND she only wanted honey mustard...so our sweet little waiter had a little dish that he had hand mixed with honey and mustard next to her plate each night when we sat down. She was so excited to think that he thought of her each night before she arrived. I was just horrified that she ate chicken nuggets every night on the cruise! icon_biggrin.gif

June

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;06;13;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until We Leave on the Conquest, AGAIN !!

Conquest 2003

Pride 2002

Inspiration 2001

^5 Dan.

Back in the day the kids had a choice, eat what's put in front of you or leave the table.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

imgcommentary_hackstone.jpg

bagpiper_piping_md_wht.gif

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

When I sailed with my kids we ordered one thing from the menu that we have never tried. We ordered only one and passed it around out table for a taste. Same with the soups. We ordered a soup every dinner. (found we loved the strawberry soup and pumkin soups) There were some things we did not like but at least we tried it. Pheasant was one I didnt care for---(boney little bird)

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dan40:

YOUR KIDS WILL EAT WHAT YOU TEACH THEM TO EAT. IF THEY'RE EATING CHICKEN NUGGETS, THEY'RE TEACHING YOU.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, you'd like my kids then. My 6 year old DS wants to know if he has to eat from the kids' menu. He'd rather eat regular food. And if they have steamed broccoli. And chocolate soymilk (I already told him that I think he's out of luck on that one).

Around here it's eat what Mom makes, or go make your own dinner. Ever seen a 3 year old try to make a sandwich? icon_eek.gif

Namaste,

Heather

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Until we sail on the Triumph ~ 9/18/04 - Roll Call

pleasedontstealmethanks.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dan40:

ARRRRUGH, Can't help myself, must post.

YOUR KIDS WILL EAT WHAT YOU TEACH THEM TO EAT.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, Dan, that theory worked with one of my kids. The other one would rather go hungry.

Beth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Countdown to Glory

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Emerald Seas 6/86

Emerald Seas 11/87

S.S. Royale 10/88

Celebration 6/97

Grandeur of the Seas 6/98

Sensation 6/99

Carnival Triumph 6/00

Carnival Triumph 11/17/01

Enchantment of the Seas 10/27/02

Carnival Victory 5/25/03

Carnival Glory 5/22/04

Dan, really, that was uncalled for. I was simply asking a question so that I would know if I needed to bring my own or not (if you slam someone for simply asking a question, noone will want to post). And, personally, I don't think my kids are "teaching me" if they want to have chicken nuggets. JMHO

Jubilee 1988

American Family 1994

Imagination 1997

Sensation 1998

Elation 6/2001

Inspiration 2/2002

Triumph 4/2004

Originally posted by august1963:

Dan, really, that was uncalled for. I was simply asking a question so that I would know if I needed to bring my own or not (if you slam someone for simply asking a question, noone will want to post).QUOTE]

Hey August, lighten up! I don't think Dan was slamming you or anyone. In fact, I think he was poking fun at June Bug over her niece eating the nuggets for seven nights. I read it as humorous -- not slamming. Can't be thin skinned if you're going to post on this or any other board. Gotta have a sense of humor.

Mags

bee.gif

Fantasy 9/29/00

Triumph 10/05/01

Pride 10/19/02

Conquest 11/2/03

Glory 10/16/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;16;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Archived