Cave Tubing Which One Which One

bellybutton

I went with extreme when I was there a couple of years ago and my sister did also last year. I loved the small number of people the take at a time. They take you to an extra cave and the hike to the caves was informative. When you are in the main caves with all the hundreds of other people from the other groups with extreme our guide had a red lazar on his head so you could find him in the crowd of people and stay together with your group.

Just my 2 cents.

;) We just returned from a Christmas cruise so our info is up to date. Cavetubing.com with Yhony is definitely the way to go. We had ony 7 in our group with Yhony and his assistant Timmy took an older woman and her adult daugther separately so it would be less rigorous for them and more adventurous for the "younger set". Both of the guides are with you every minute--helping the group through the shallows, keeping you away from the walls, etc. I have never seen anyone work so hard. Plus they are friendly and funny as can be. You go through two caves and then they take you to a lovely outdoor cafe on the way back where you get a fabulous $5 lunch with barbeque chicken, cole slaw, beans and rice and a drink. We were all great friends by the end of the day and you get back in plenty of time to shop a bit and get the tender back.

Meeting him at the pier was a breeze--he has a sign with your name on it and a van waiting for you. $45-50 a person depending on the group size.

Email Yhony and you will get an immediate reply.

I would choose Yhony and his crew at cave-tubing.com over any other cave tubing tour ANY DAY!!! We were with them on 12/21. It was myself and DH, DD(7), DS(5) and mother-in-law (63). We all had a blast! My mother-in-law has a very bad back and bad knees/hips. But Yhony held her hand throughout the walk and watched over her like it was his mother. I felt extremely safe taking my children on this tour. Yhony has the younger kids sit on on their parent's laps in the tubes, so they aren't in one by themself. It really was great. It was the highlight of our entire cruise for sure!:)

Just got back from a 7 day cruise with Princess today 01/21/06. Our best excursion was with icon14.gifhttp://www.cave-tubing.com/ .icon14.gif Our guide was icon7.gifYhony Rosado. He did a great job of entertanining us on the trip to the caves and back. I would highly recommend these guys. They made the trip. The cruise line offered the same trip for double the price. We paid half and recieved double. Everything they said that they would do, they did better. AWESOME, icon7.gifAWESOME, icon7.gifAWESOME

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to put in my two cents worth. And I say Yhony at "cave-tubing.com" is the best of them all. They are funny, informative and very concerned about you the whole way and time you are with them. They're their to meet you after you get off your tender and lead you to their clean buses. They give you a fun tour of the city. You are very safe with them and they do an excellent job of your cave tubing experience.

I had a friend who booked with another Belize tour group and said the buses were old and they were the last group to get up there and barely made it back to the tender to make the ship.

Yhony and his group make the trip the best fun we ever had. If you have questions, or comments he is very quick to respond.

I can't wait to go again.

Have fun!

I have heard that Tom ***** does a great job at w w w b e l i z e c a v e t u b i n g . n e t but I do not understand why his website is not allowed on here. Is Coral Breeze still doing cavetubing? I have an April booking with Carnival Legend, from what friends have told me, Tom ***** is great. I would love any feedback.

Archived