Seaside Extra charges?

Krickett

Hello, 

WE are heading out on Seaside this February and have a couple questions regarding the extra charges for a few items, I can't seem to find the pricing anywhere.  Would anyone here know the price of the Zip line, Bowling, simulator?  just wondering if we should book the package or pay individually. Also with the new drink package changes does anyone know if you can upgrade to the Premium Plus, we are in the Yacht Club so I believe we receive the equivalent of the Premium package; and if so how much?

TIA!!

Based on Seaside review by CC, https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=994&pgtype=activities

Based on other reviewer, price seems to be very close.  MSC has Fun Pass, prepurchase $100 gets you $180 worth (from MSC website).  Not sure same for purchase on the ship. Zipline, I remember seeing as $10.

The prices are hefty, though: $10 for 15 minutes of pool, $10 for a go on the F1 simulator, $10 for the 4D cinema ($8 for kids), $45 per lane for an hour of bowling (or $25 for a half-hour, plus $2 per person for shoe rental) and $3 for one shot at winning a stuffed Minion using a claw. If you plan on partaking in the amusements often (including the Zip Line), you'll want to consider a Fun Pass, which gets you extra money to spend depending on how much money you put on your Fun Pass. For instance, purchase a $100 Fun Pass, and you'll get an additional $60 to spend. Purchase a $70 Fun Pass and get an additional $30.