Fort Lauderdale to West Palm

pasto5

We are flying into West Palm Beach two days early so we can spend time with our son. He will be taking us to the ship on the morning that we cruise out. We will be flying back out of West Palm but will dock in Fort Lauderdale. I need suggestions/information about transportation between the two places and an idea of how much it might cost. Thanks for the responses.

When returning into FLL recently from a cruise our flight was cancelled and we had to go out of West Palm Beach. At that time we chose to take a shuttle (van) and I believe we paid $40 per person. Since that time we came into Miami from a cruise and needed to leave out of Fort Lauderdale. It was cheaper to rent a car for $22 and just drive there. The rental shuttle picked my husband up at the Miami port and took him to the rental lot where he picked up our car and returned to the port to pick us up (we had been retreiving the luggage). We drove to Fort Lauderdale, dropped the luggage and a few passengers off at the terminal and then returned the car to the Fort Lauderdale rental lot. Worked great for us.

Alamo does not have a drop off charge in Florida. I don't know about other companies.

Good luck and have fun.

Archived