Has anything changed in the last 6 months?

james'mommy

I have been mia from cruise critic for the last 6 months because I sadly had no cruises planned. The next 2 years were shaping up to be cruiseless until I got an email this morning and discovered  14 night cruise on the Silhouette to Scandinavia and St Petersburg in June 2020 fits smack in our travel window, budget and ticks a box on the bucket list. I see Celebrity's website still sucks. Has anything changed significantly while I wasn't following along. Thinking of choosing the classic drink package and gratuities as our perks. The past couple cruises we have upgraded to the premium package. How much is the current upgrade cost? I need to start squirreling away money or do some math and see how much paying extra per drink (is that still allowed) will cost. My husband likes the upgraded wine. Does anyone have a link to the menus for a 14 night cruise leaving out of Southampton? How much is the internet package for a 14 night cruise? Thanks in advance.

The upgrade to Premium is currently $10.00 per person per day plus 18% gratuity.  Purchasing the package is now $59.00 and $69.00 plus 18%.

Here is a link to the 14 night MDR menus.  Hope it works.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2590937-mdr-14-night-dinner-menús/

The cost of the internet package will be in your Cruise Planner.  We are on a 12 night in August and it is $269 for 1 device and $404 for 2 devices.