New Rumors about Freedom of the Seas ?!?!

Damn! Good thinking...no wonder you guys are the most powerful nation on Earth. Is it true that the beauty parlour is offering free "Brazilians" to all female guests as an anti-Bush demonstration?:D

Alan

I have to admit, I was a bit confused by your comments initally. I did a little research on the web, and all I can say is... "Hey, How about those Steelers! Think they'll win the Superbowl?"

It was just announced today the Freedom will merge Friends of Bill W., with Friends of Dorothy, to conserve space

Lol. That should be an interesting mix. I think it would be funny to see. Will there be liquor served at the Friends of Bill and Dorothy?:D :D

Lol. That should be an interesting mix. I think it would be funny to see. Will there be liquor served at the Friends of Bill and Dorothy?:D :D

There will be liquor with the notable exception of Norwegian cruises, when the Betty Fjord Clinic will have the final say;)

I have to admit, I was a bit confused by your comments initally. I did a little research on the web, and all I can say is... "Hey, How about those Steelers! Think they'll win the Superbowl?"

Nice one, Orange. When in doubt, fire out a non-sequitur. I'm afraid I'm not too knowledgable about American Football, but if you're a Pittsburgh fan and they have made it to the Superbowl, I hope they all get to push their fingers into their rings.

Good luck!

Alan;)

Nice one, Orange. When in doubt, fire out a non-sequitur. I'm afraid I'm not too knowledgable about American Football, but if you're a Pittsburgh fan and they have made it to the Superbowl, I hope they all get to push their fingers into their rings.

Good luck!

Alan;)

As a NE Pats fan, I wish the same for the Steelers...it is their year.

Archived