Transportation from Houston Bush to Galvaston Cruise port

pollux

I'd rent a car. Galveston is a quaint Victorian town and if you get there early it's fun to poke around the shops on the Strand. Parking for cruisers is nearby.

If you go down a day early or stay a day late, many of the hotels offer free parking. They'll shuttle you over to the port.

I need in formation such as taxi, bus or limo.

I arrive 6am in Houson the day of the 24th april for the

Transatlantic crossing.

So a rental car would be only for 7 hours before we board.

Does someone have a telefoon number off a share ride or limo service?

We're going on the Rhapsody out of Galveston this weekend. We rented a one way car with Hertz from IAH to the port of Gavlveston. We're renting a full size car and the total is $99.06 including the drop off charge, taxes and fees. If you can get one from Enterprise without the drop off charge, go for it. I called them and the price they quoted me included a drop off charge as well. The total price was very comparable to the Hertz rate.

We looked at getting a limo but we couldn't find one for less than $110.00 plus tip (mandatory with some of the limo services).

Tim

We looked at getting a limo but we couldn't find one for less than $110.00 plus tip (mandatory with some of the limo services).

A limo may be a tad more expensive, but it takes the hassle out of the whole Galveston Cruise Terminal mess, especially on disembarking day.

Gulf Coast, Hallmark or Emerald limousines are all Houston companies that have gotten good reviews out here. Extreme Elegance has not, however.

Archived