Just off the getaway...my review

MrmrsSteelman

Where did they have the welcome aboard show? Did you have to sign up, and do remember about what tie that was at? Great review by the way, I wish more people would do them this way. Another question, we did NCL Epic last time and the H2O Spice area was big and open, but zero music and the big screen never had anything on it but maybe the NCL logo. Is it the same on here or do they at the least have some music and something on the big screen? We found the big screen such a waste on the Epic. We hoped for music videos, maybe videos of stuff that is happening on the ship.

1 hour ago, ButchChambers said:

Where did they have the welcome aboard show? Did you have to sign up, and do remember about what tie that was at? Great review by the way, I wish more people would do them this way. Another question, we did NCL Epic last time and the H2O Spice area was big and open, but zero music and the big screen never had anything on it but maybe the NCL logo. Is it the same on here or do they at the least have some music and something on the big screen? We found the big screen such a waste on the Epic. We hoped for music videos, maybe videos of stuff that is happening on the ship.

Welcome aboard show was in the theatre. First come for seats. We showed up about 40 min before show and got great seats. I believe the show times were 7:30 and 9:30.

No music in H20. The screen showed pictures of tropical places. Only at night at the partys were the music and screens working. I agree, wish music played there.

30 minutes ago, MrmrsSteelman said:

Welcome aboard show was in the theatre. First come for seats. We showed up about 40 min before show and got great seats. I believe the show times were 7:30 and 9:30.

No music in H20. The screen showed pictures of tropical places. Only at night at the partys were the music and screens working. I agree, wish music played there.

Thanks for the info. So sad that the place on the ship that could be the most fun, having the big screen and speaker system is the most lame place on the ship. That area should be an adult fun time all day.

12 minutes ago, ButchChambers said:

Thanks for the info. So sad that the place on the ship that could be the most fun, having the big screen and speaker system is the most lame place on the ship. That area should be an adult fun time all day.

I feel like the ship is solid, I didnt mind most of the time that it was quiet..lol

7 minutes ago, MrmrsSteelman said:

I feel like the ship is solid, I didnt mind most of the time that it was quiet..lol

I see you guys missed the dueling pianos, that's ashame, it was one of the most fun things we did on the Epic, we went every night they had it. You are right, you better go back, lol