Silver Whisper Dry Dock

Set2Sail

Thanks Cruisinsince75 for your reply on both boards! I just discovered **************** the other day. Are there more good boards?

I tried to ask Silversea directly yesterday about the dry dock, and they said they didn't know and would call me back. Guess what? No call.

(strange, but the other board name got blanked out and I never even added the address?????)

Techdiver..

Hope you had a great time on the Whisper.

Can you advise me who the Captain, Chief Engineer, Maitre'D, Cruise Consultant and Cruise Director were on this sailing and if you know if they will still be onboard in 8 weeks time.

Thanks

Thanks Cruisinsince75 for your reply on both boards! I just discovered **************** the other day. Are there more good boards?

I tried to ask Silversea directly yesterday about the dry dock, and they said they didn't know and would call me back. Guess what? No call.

(strange, but the other board name got blanked out and I never even added the address?????)

This board is just getting ridiculous! They must have quite an inferiority complex to feel so threatened by other boards.

When I go to any other message board they allow the sharing of travel information, including the addresses of other travel related boards.

The atmosphere here is just stifling!

Techdiver..

Hope you had a great time on the Whisper.

Can you advise me who the Captain, Chief Engineer, Maitre'D, Cruise Consultant and Cruise Director were on this sailing and if you know if they will still be onboard in 8 weeks time.

Thanks

When we were on in November it was Captain Tatulli, the Head Waiter in the Terrace Cafe was Stefano, the Maitre'D Hotel was Jean Paul Creach, and the CD was Michael Gregurich, and the Cheif Engineer was Nicola Samerelli. Ana Azevedo who had been promoted from Concierge Asst. CD and was training to take Michaels place, while he took some time off this Spring.

When we were on in November it was Captain Tatulli, the Head Waiter in the Terrace Cafe was Stefano, the Maitre'D Hotel was Jean Paul Creach, and the CD was Michael Gregurich, and the Cheif Engineer was Nicola Samerelli. Ana Azevedo who had been promoted from Concierge Asst. CD and was training to take Michaels place, while he took some time off this Spring.

Thanks but I was really wanting to hear from Techdiver for more up to date information.

Archived