Which extra expenses....

Sky Sweet

Which extra expenses are you willing to incur to enhance your cruise experience?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Which extra expenses are you willing to incur to enhance your cruise experience?

• Fly to port city a few days before the cruise
    • Utilize ship's laundry services so I can pack less
    • Pay fee for overweight/oversized luggage to bring exactly what I want to bring
    • Pay for special dining room more than once during a cruise
    • Reserve a private van for shore excursions
    • Buy good jewelry or housewares because it is unique to an area
    • Pay extra for a non stop flight to and from port city
    • Pay for a suite
    • Dine at a port even though you paid for that meal on the ship
    • Have your hair done by the spa whenever it needs to be washed

Maybe you should add the drinks and spa treatments to the list.

Marilyn

Hi Ms Byrdy :)

Your suggestions are very good, but the poll's format only allows for ten possibilities, which I have already used. However, anyone is welcome to add these responses as a "write in ballot" :)

To be honest we are willing to pay extra for anything for whatever we decide we want to do at the moment. On the Infinity cruise we just returned from I wanted to have some Spa treatments but could not get an appointment because I wanted to go that day. I understand that they want to be booked ahead, but when I am on vacation I don't like to plan every minute of my day. No big deal, there were plenty of other things to do.

Since we are going on a 14 day European cruise, I have decided to abandon taking my own tuxedo and have instead chosen to rent one onboard. Because of this I won't have to worry about extra baggage or a wrinkled tux. Is this "enhancement" worth it? :D Not NOT!

Since we are going on a 14 day European cruise, I have decided to abandon taking my own tuxedo and have instead chosen to rent one onboard. Because of this I won't have to worry about extra baggage or a wrinkled tux. Is this "enhancement" worth it? :D Not NOT!

I have been trying to talk my husband into doing the same thing for our Baltic cruise this summer, but he is concerned that the ships' tux won't fit him properly.

I have been trying to talk my husband into doing the same thing for our Baltic cruise this summer, but he is concerned that the ships' tux won't fit him properly.

To tell you the truth, I've noticed that my tux has been shrinking at an alarming rate. So I have nothing to "lose" by trying the ship's tux. If it doesn't fit, then I have a perfect explanation why I am wearing jeans on Formal Night. :D

Archived