Special rate codes via email

boobear1

I keep receiving special offers through email with special "rate codes".  Is there a way to search online using these rate codes along with my VIP# or do you have to call?  I don't want to call since I don't have a set date for my cruise, but would like to browse the savings with the rate codes for various dates at my leisure.  Thank you.

Sign into your VIFP account on carnival.com and look for the link "Offers."  (Mine is on the left of the screen, but it may be different depending on your browser).  Another page will open with all of your current offers listed there.  Lots of the promo e-mails I get are just their regular "sales," but I do get some that are targeted offers.  I usually see them in my VIFP account well before I get an e-mail.  If you don't have any "special offers," it will say "There are no new offers at this time..."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CruzCrazy said:

Sign into your VIFP account on carnival.com and look for the link "Offers."  (Mine is on the left of the screen, but it may be different depending on your browser).  Another page will open with all of your current offers listed there.  Lots of the promo e-mails I get are just their regular "sales," but I do get some that are targeted offers.  I usually see them in my VIFP account well before I get an e-mail.  If you don't have any "special offers," it will say "There are no new offers at this time..."

When I sign in it takes me to the "My Cruise Manager" page. Is that where you see the "Offers" link? I'm not spotting it.

8 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

When I sign in it takes me to the "My Cruise Manager" page. Is that where you see the "Offers" link? I'm not spotting it.

I found it by clicking on my name link that takes me to my profile page. On the profile page, Offers is on the left side.

1 hour ago, mvaughn11 said:

I found it by clicking on my name link that takes me to my profile page. On the profile page, Offers is on the left side.

That's correct.  I forgot a step in my description.  After signing in, you do have to click on your name at the top where it says "Hi, (Your name).

The other way to get to it would be to scroll all the way down the page and click on "VIFP Club" at the bottom left.  Then scroll down on the next page that opens and click on the red banner that says "View Your Offers." Enter your VIFP number there and then click the red box "Show My Deals."

• Like 1