Special Dinner Times on the Constellation

emeyers

On our 2 days in St. Petersburg we will be taking tours with Denrus.

We will be arriving back on the ship at 6 p.m. the first day. We would like to book the ship's Folkloric show which leaves at 7:10 p.m. Does the Constellation have a special dinner arrangement for that evening---venue?

In Berlin we will be on a private tour and will not be getting back to the ship until 7-7:30 p.m. We have early dinner sitting. Does the Constellation have a special dinner arrangement for those on that excursion?

Ellis

When we sailed the Baltics on the Constellation in 2005, the ship had open dinner seating both nights. But I can tell you from my personal experience that after my husband and I finished a day of private touring, we did not have time to go to the dining room for a sit-down meal prior to leaving for the folk show. There is a buffet, but we chose to call for room service as soon as we arrived back to the room and had a meal delivered to our cabin. Just FYI, our Denrus evening private tour guide and driver were the same personnel who had driven us around all day. They did not have an opportunity to eat dinner at the (industrial) port, so we ordered a meal from room service for them too, and they were very grateful.

Have a great trip,

Donna

Archived